I am a Nigel Jenkins Award Winner 2023!

I am so incredibly happy to be able to share the news that I have been awarded the Nigel Jenkins Award for Creative Writing, in partnership with Swansea University MA programme and the H'mm Foundation, both of which the late great Nigel Jenkins helped to set up.  What an absolute honour it was to stand up at the book launch of Nigel's posthumous poetry anthology launch 'Wild Cherry' last week and read from my dissertation in front of a full gathering.  Next month I shall be awarded this prestigious trophy at another event in Swansea, the book launch of last year's winner Gaynor Funnell.  I am a humble, excitable bubble!  Image is used with thanks to Swansea University Cultural Institute.


Popular posts from this blog

I have been nominated for the Pushcart Prize!

Writing about my garden for Studio Cennen