Diverse Voices creative sessions

I have absolutely loved partaking in two discussion and reading sessions for Race Council Cymru at Swansea Grand Theatre.  Organised and hosted by Chinyere Chukwudi-Okeh, the first session in March included nature prose that featured climate, travel and history, as well as in conversation with Eric Ngalle Charles, and the second in April featured poetry/spoken word from myself and from Amaris Powell.  It was packed out in the room, with a really warm and engaged atmosphere, and it generated some really interesting discussion points.  The next session in May will welcome Jon Gower to the room.  Well worth a visit!






Popular posts from this blog

I have been nominated for the Pushcart Prize!

Writing about my garden for Studio Cennen

I am a Nigel Jenkins Award Winner 2023!