What a weekend! - Seren Cardiff Poetry Festival 2022

I have had an amazing three days at the Seren Cardiff Poetry Festival 2022 working alongside Taz Rahman, Alun Gibbard, Hammad Rind and Jona Ray.  Together, we have created 30 (yes 30!) videos documenting the festival from opening discussions, conversations with poets and attendees, to end of day reflections.  From start to finish it was a BLAST!  To say I was nervous at first is an understatement but the camaraderie and support from all involved quickly put my mind at ease.  The panels, poetry readings and workshops were informative, passionate and vital - especially when you consider the theme of well-being.  I especially loved chatting with Amy Wack, who showed once more what a giving and caring individual she is.  Special thanks must go to Taz Rahman, founder and all round amazing producer of the videos which are found on his YouTube channel Just Another Poet, and the Seren Poetry team who welcomed us, and everyone, with open arms into this supportive community.  You can see some of the videos on the events presentation section of my website, or google Just Another Poet Wales on Youtube.

Popular posts from this blog

I have been nominated for the Pushcart Prize!

Writing about my garden for Studio Cennen

I am a Nigel Jenkins Award Winner 2023!